Terms & Conditions
Cars in kauai
- The renter/authorized driver have a valid license that is not currently suspended, expired, revoked, canceled or surrendered.
- The renter/authorized driver has not, within the last 36 months had 1 or more convictions for reckless driving.
- The renter/authorized driver has not, within the last 36 months had 1 or more convictions for driving under the influence (DUI), driving while intoxicated (DWI), or driving while alcohol impaired (DWAI).
- The renter/authorized driver have not, within the last 36 months failed to report or leave the scene of an accident.
- The renter/authorized driver has never been in possession of a stolen vehicle or used a vehicle in a crime.
- The renter/authorized driver has not, within the last 24 months had 3 or more convictions for moving violations (including seat belt violations).
- The renter/authorized driver has not, within the last 36 months had 3 or more accidents
- Renter agrees to release and hold Hawaii Reasonable Rentals LLC harmless for any where to failures.
- Loss of use assessed at $TBD per day, if insurance do not cover it, renter agrees to charge his credit card for the number of days not to exceed 100 days
- Fees for the gas service option are not included in the estimated total.
- Lost keys $TBD
- Renter must return the car to the designated return area, or will charge $TBD to retrieve the car.
- Fees are assessed and applied at the time of rental.
- Customer will receive no credit or refund for unused fuel left in tank at time of return, and or unused time.
- Customer is responsible for all costs in the event of lost, stolen or damaged and all of its components.
- Any excessive cleaning $ TBD
- Customer will not drive the car on the beach, off road, any unauthorized use is $TBD
- FINAL CHARGES ARE SUBJECT TO AUDIT